A common complaint of many clients is dull skin usually with some form of acne present. I always like to consult with them regarding their diet and whether or not they are getting enough of the vital nutrients for healthy skin – both inside and out. Most often, they are not – especially for women on the go. Applied daily, our Daily Serum by Joanna Vargas is the perfect dose of vitamins and nutrients to help keep your skin healthy!
Joanna Vargas inspiration for this supercharged serum came when she noticed a huge difference in her skin after regularly drinking green juice. This skincare product will feed your skin the perfect balance of nutrients, moisturizing effortlessly, revitalizing your skin from day one.
The Joanna Vargas Daily Serum is an ideal combination of skin brightening elements, rich antioxidants and vitamins required for younger-looking skin. This lightweight serum moisturizes perfectly and improves firmness and elasticity so it bounces back.
To get your daily dose of veggies on the inside – smoothies are a great way to make the skin glow. Here is a great and easy recipe for a delicious smoothie.
Glowing Skin Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 bunch of kale
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1. Place the mangos, banana, pineapple and half of the almond milk in a blender. Blend until liquid and no more chunks remain.
- 2. Remove the kale from the stems and cut into pieces. Add kale and spinach to the fruit and milk mixture and blend.
- 3. Lastly, add the remaining milk, peanut butter and flaxseed. Pulse for a couple of seconds or until well combined.
- 4. Serve in your favorite glass and enjoy!
Lastly, gorgeous glowing skin is perfectly enhanced with regular facials! Schedule an appointment today for one of our amazing facial treatments.
Marla Coppola, Holistic Esthetician at The Secret Garden Spa